Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed Mar 27, 2024 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Conquering Destiny [Gray] Empty Conquering Destiny [Gray]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:09 am

With posterior firmly planted upon a rickety wooden crate, the strangely garbed male found himself with legs spread and combat boots situated with authority upon the dust roads outside of the capital city in Kano Country. Here in this small village the man found himself capable of thinking without the distractions usually accompanying the busy streets of a crowded city or port. Here he could think about the events that had led him to this specific point in his journey, coming to the conclusion that he was wandering from place to place without any rational explanation. He found this sense of purposelessness to be completely counterproductive to his original end goal of finding the man with the twin rapiers. The look on that silver-haired bastard's face had burned itself into the back of Bach's mind, ripping into him like a fountain of volcanic flames. Taking in oxygen through his lungs he found himself calming down, not giving into his impulsive anger and raising up from his seat looking towards the rolling wheat fields in the distance.

Looking over towards the shriveled up wheat farmer whom allowed him to rest and enjoy a hot bowl of noodles only moments ago, he flicked a pouch of coins he had relived from some bandit-types earlier towards the well seasoned male. Smirking underneath his closed mask and raising a brown hemp sack of supplies over his shoulder. Eyes narrowing as he stepped out from the shade that was provided by the housing unit's roof. He rubbed the back of his neck with his free right hand before he started down the dirt road towards the capital. These streets were not that crowded but there were large portions of people traversing in and out of the capital through this main road, given that this town was a crossroads of sorts leading to multiple areas of the island itself. The sun's relentless oppression seemed to make the streets a little busier than on other days, causing people to pace themselves since they couldn't hope to outrun the rays of cosmic hatred. The man whom had gained the reputation of being known as "The Tooth Decay" was not exempt to the dastardly machinations of heat either. Walking at a sluggish pace that seemed to irk him relentlessly. "Fucking..ugh.."

The man's disgruntled nature seemed to worsen as the thoughts of his fallen comrades came flooding into him at full force, his own blood-lust starting to raise within his corrupt heart from the deepest bowels of his soul. He wanted nothing more than to feel the sensation of a rasping blade upon the skin of a living person. These things kept him motivated and focused. He was able to snap out of this state of despair when he found himself tripping over a small rock and stumbling forward, bumping into the back of a man much larger than he was. Looking up at the stern-faced man he looked upon him in awe, the figure disappearing in the distance as the snow-haired wanderer contemplated what a man of that stature was doing on an island such as this. Whatever the purpose, whatever the reasoning, it didn't seem to matter. All that did was that here in Kano Country work presented itself and as long as the male found some he would be finding passage on yet another boat and making his way towards the location of the man he so desperately wanted to gut. Unbeknownst to Brood, the larger man had been someone whom down the road would prove essential to this man's personal story. A story insignificant in the tide of larger events soon to play out over the scope of the world, but a story worth telling never the less. He stood immobilized in the middle of the passage, ignoring the cursing from wagons and people having to go around him.

Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

Conquering Destiny [Gray] Empty Re: Conquering Destiny [Gray]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:00 pm
"WHO DO YOU...”
”...THINK I AM?”

”Puru-puru-puru-puru-puru. Puru-puru-puru-puru-puru. Puru-puru-puru-puru-puru. Puru-pur--Kaccha.”

”I’m a little busy right now!” His voice was barely distinguishable from the roaring of the sky and the growling of the monster that he faced. It had been a relaxing walk for the past two days, however the storm clouds had finally caught up to him. But, what was more tedious for him at the moment was the bloody monkey. With teeth as sharp as a shark’s and a body more massive than most Sea Kings in the West Blue, the monkey-like sea monster had been chasing after him all night. And, it was about time he confronted it to be rid of the nuisance.

”Call me back in two minutes, whoever you are!” He replaced the receiver of Baba Ali Den Den, before returning the little transponder snail back to its slot inside of his robotic arm. His gaze returned towards the over-sized monkey, before intensifying into a glare. An aura that would terrify even the most unyielding spirits, released itself from the man, as he stood firmly against the wind, his feet seemingly standing on thin air fifty meters above the violent waves.

The brown-haired monkey seemed to turn even more blue than the dark sky showed him to be. Beads of sweat that mixed with drops of rain, rolled down the temples of the monkey as the waves clashed against its scaly lower half. Its eyes began to haze, before they rolled back into its head, while its body dropped loudly into the sea. And the splash was accented by a flashy lightning and an equally attention-grabbing clap of thunder, marking the end of the short-lived battle.

”Puru-puru-pur-Kaccha.” ”Thanks for waiting. Who’s this?” ”It’s me.” The man was very familiar with the elderly, gravelly voice. There was no need for the voice to introduce itself with a name. ”Ooooh, Jakku-ossan. Didn’t expect you to call me like this. Is everything alright?” There was a brief pause, giving the man enough time to pout at the wind blowing rain in his face. He had now begun to walk ahead, his steps walking on an invisible bridge across the restless sea. ”I heard you were in the West Blue. I had a favor to ask.” The man raised his eyebrows with mild surprise, as his step hesitated for a second.

”It’s not like you to call me for a favor. You caught me off-guard.” The voice immediately responded with an apologetic tone. ”If it’s too much, you don--” The man interrupted with a wide smile. ”How could I refuse? I do owe you, after all. And you know too well how much I hate being indebted.” The voice laughed earnestly in response. ”Jaaahahaha. Doing this one thing won’t make us even, but it’ll certainly weigh the scales a bit more towards you. But, you shouldn’t be so quick to accept. You may not like what I have to ask.” The thunder boomed along the sky vehemently, nearly burying the voice from the other side. But, the man could not mistake those words, as they were as determined and serious as he'd ever heard from that voice.

”You’re serious? I would never have imagined you asking anyone to do something like this." The man’s smile had disappeared, replaced by a sweaty glare. ”You know I wouldn’t ask unless I was absolutely certain about it. You can still say no.” The man shakes his head, but the frown remains steady. ”I’ll take care of it. But, please, allow me to do it my way.” The voice takes a moment to give its permission. ”Have it your way, Starks. But, try not to make things worse.” A smirk returns to the corner of the lips of the man, now dubbed Starks by the voice.

”I’ll contact you when it’s taken care of.” And having said that, he returned the receiver to Baba Ali Den Den’s shell, who had this entire time, been imitating a frowning elderly face. As the storm continued to cackle around him, his walking pace quickened, suddenly changing directions to his new destination: Kano Country.

Two Days Later….

It had been half a day since Gray Starks had been following this highway. The ruckus and traffic on the road had kept his spirits up, after having walked for so many days before in solitary company. The occasional conversation with the merchants driving their wagons was a pleasant way for him to learn more about the Happo Navy of the Kano Country, who he had business with.

As he passed through one of his more silent phases of the journey, a sudden bump behind him brought his attention back to his surroundings, having been buried deep in thoughts for a while before. ”Ottotto. Careful there, An-chan.” He did not mean to be unfriendly towards the stranger, but his thoughts beckoned his attention once again, making him forget his manners and continue walking onwards.

STATS TRACKER:
0 TECHNIQUES USED | 2 PASSIVES USED:
Anonymous

Conquering Destiny [Gray] Empty Re: Conquering Destiny [Gray]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 pm

His eyes started to dilate for a brief moment before he moved to match the pace of the rather large person he had found himself bumping into earlier. Walking alongside of the mighty figure he spoke to him with a clear sense of curiosity in his voice, unmistakable for what it happened to be. He had thought that he laid eyes upon some sort of mythical beast, like a living land dragon of unparalleled strength. He had never felt nervous around any other living being before, but he knew that in a instant he could feel his own life vanish if this man were to throw just the simplest of backhand strikes towards him. As if this man of great self confidence and mental fortitude was nothing more than an insignificant gnat when compared to this great leviathan. The sensation flooded the entire breadth of his being and caused him to feel...ecstatic. This was power. Raw and emanating freely. The observant folk rarely mistook those with potential. This man seemed to have hit the ceiling. But due to his own past he had no idea who this being was. Unaware of the culture of piracy despite partaking in it more recently. He was a bandit and a hooligan.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to intrude in on whatever it is you're thinking about. But who are you? I've never seen someone as tall as you before, let alone anyone who seems as...intimidating." He would only be able to recognize the name of the man, since he had never once seen a picture of the fabled legend and he also had literally no way of knowing if such a being could have even still been alive. Whatever the case he contemplated that he could figure out a means to interact with this figure for his own benefit. What the sweet sweet fruit user's main goal was for now, was that he wanted to become far stronger than he happened to be now. He had no means of doing this at the moment given how he didn't have many encounters that were life threatening to him. But this rush that was over him now was exactly the feeling that he so desperately needed. He had thought that if he challenged some of the members of the Navy here he could have found someone to make his heart race this much. But to feel it outside of combat, astounding. "My name is Brood. Brood Xaldin Bach. It's nice to meet you." He attempted to be nice to the man, but weary of the man's reaction.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord