Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaToday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Anyone wanna do a thing? Empty Anyone wanna do a thing?

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:16 pm
Anyone who's interested in plotting something out once character is updated with things, I'm down for most anything. Or until stats and techs get worked out, can just be a non-combat social type tying.

Stranded on an island with a Pirate? Seeking out my mother's old crew, The Amber Pirates, to hunt my dad? Hunting my dad? (though that may come later). Hurricane relief? Just drinking at a bar without recognizing that we're on opposite sides? Maybe some flashback where we actually know each other from our younger days.

I mostly just want to play and do some interactions. I'm just thirsty for some role-playing. It is National Novel Writing Month, so we could try to get some quality writing and role-playing done this month. Something.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

Anyone wanna do a thing? Empty Re: Anyone wanna do a thing?

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:25 pm
There are a bunch of threads that are open already also, though they await my slow and cautious response. But, you are welcome to join them.

In particular, this one thread consists of members that aren't on hiatus, so to speak: http://www.revivaldawn-oprp.com/t117-a-perfectly-good-reason-to-panic-open

I'm sure Maxwell wouldn't mind if you were to jump in. Although, I would of course recommend you finishing your techniques quickly afterwards, just in case you end up battling the pirate participants.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Anyone wanna do a thing? Vk6odI4
[tracker=/t139-richard-maxwell#516]
Name : Richard Maxwell
Epithet : Plague Rat
Height : 6'0" / 183 cm
Weight : 160 lbs. / 73 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Bounty : [bel=r] 243,000,000
Quality Score : S+
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -10%
Balance : [bel] 1,217,129,125
[[bookworm]][[firstaidkit]][[berryprinter]]
[[identitytheft]][[identitytheft]][[improviseadaptovercome]]

Anyone wanna do a thing? Empty Re: Anyone wanna do a thing?

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:36 am
Indeed, I don't mind at all. My threads are open for everyone. I'm also open for other ideas. Seeing as Nathan and Richard are both doctors, they might even have history together. The catch is that Richard has quite the mixed reputation among his peers after his career change to piracy. At any rate, let me know if you want to thread. I'm sure we can cook up something interesting.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord