Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsToday at 5:41 amSkoll[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumToday at 5:35 amSkoll[Crew] Skoll's Rescue & RaidingToday at 5:24 amSkoll[Bio] Aya "Pikasso" RuizWed Apr 17, 2024 8:28 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandTue Apr 16, 2024 9:00 pmAnne La Tene[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesTue Apr 16, 2024 8:25 pmLavender[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsMon Apr 15, 2024 3:30 pmGray[Saga] [Black Drum Island Conquest] The Bottom Line Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:40 amNoah[Crew] The Vintage HordeSun Apr 14, 2024 10:04 pmOrion Montgomery
Go down
Anonymous

(Plotting) Stirring The Pot  Empty (Plotting) Stirring The Pot

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:59 am
Hoy! Glad ya came by!

What is this? -points at title- Plotter, sort of.  Half the time I'm used to “hey let’s plot.”  “Oh yeah we should totally plot.” Repeat for a week or two.

So here are some mock quest ideas to try to get some juices going.  If anyone has more they’d be interested in offering up, I’d love to hear ‘em. If you have anything to add or maybe tweak to make a greater twist to, awesome! It’s always great to give a personal tie in for something.  Even better when it gives ya a knife to stick in someone’s gut, right? No? A baseball bat to the head instead? Well, to each his/her own, I guess.

Anyway, I’ll shut up now and just present the goods.  

A Couple Hedonistic Quests:

And lastly I'll drop this by, since naturally I wanna include him in, of course. :P Mazin Botros Link

Last edited by Mazin on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

(Plotting) Stirring The Pot  Empty Re: (Plotting) Stirring The Pot

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:17 pm
As I mentioned earlier, a "certain former Yonkou" would love to drop by on this wonderful occasion, but that might reduce the difficulty of the quest, and in turn the rewards.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:42 am
Well a certain antique-loving fool is more than happy to join in! If the prize of the tournament is an antique cutlery of some sort, he'll even attempt to join the tournament to win. Don't ask if he can cook. Please. Just know that if there is fire, it is not Alice's fault. *sweats*
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:03 am
Gray wrote:As I mentioned earlier, a "certain former Yonkou" would love to drop by on this wonderful occasion, but that might reduce the difficulty of the quest, and in turn the rewards.

I’ll take that to mean I need to put his name down, then. ;( Even the min beli is certainly a hit, but it doesn’t much bother me, and I’m sure James doesn’t mind.

What’s that?  Colorless one? Who? Mang I don’t get you.

Spoiler:

Baltroy wrote:Well a certain antique-loving fool is more than happy to join in! If the prize of the tournament is an antique cutlery of some sort, he'll even attempt to join the tournament to win. Don't ask if he can cook. Please. Just know that if there is fire, it is not Alice's fault. *sweats*

Oh my.  Will we be seeing Mysterious Food X this year?!

Just to make sure, are you alright with a -25% cut to the completion bonus? It honestly isn't that bad for the extra fun it adds.  Plus Gray will totally protect everyone if things get crazy.  He totally won't be stuffing his face with ale in hand and making everyone else do the work. :P
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:32 am
Honestly, I would hate that.

Lol just kidding, I rp for fun not rewards XD Make sure you try out Alice's fine dining!!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:37 am
Baltroy wrote:Honestly, I would hate that.

Lol just kidding, I rp for fun not rewards XD Make sure you try out Alice's fine dining!!

Haha, sorry to put you on the spot there. I'll have to let Mazin know hes either going for extra crispy or Lovecraftian horror tonight, maybe both. ;)

Gonna throw in the official request as soon as I get word from James to confirm hes in and try to get the thread up ASAP.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:47 am
Yay looking forward to it! You can count me in XD And extra crispy is sure to be on the menu. As long as you consider "charred-black" to be crispy anyway. I should also assure you that while presentation might be severely lacking, there's always hope in the taste! *still sweating profusely*
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 am
In that case, I'll be looking forward to being food-poisoned by Ronx's cooking! And no doubt Mazin will make a tough opponent in the eating and drinking contests.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord