Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaToday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Plottin' and Dancin' (@Sundance) Empty Plottin' and Dancin' (@Sundance)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu May 04, 2017 9:54 pm
Although anyone's welcome, tbh. xD Not sure if Laurel will be hopping in yet.

I'd be down for an RP with Mazin for sure~ o.o// I'm sure we could get into all kinds of trouble.

Haha.  On the bright side Mazin would likely give pause before calling Sundance a chick, having been on the wrong end of that before. :P Not sure if you had any specific ideas in mind (inb4 swindle the poor kid), but based off Sundance's recent participation in the Martial Arts Tournament I came up with a couple ideas, such as them meeting after with Mazin having just missed it.  There was also another I'd thought of that might be a bit more fun for the combat side of things, which I'll throw below.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Kippers:
Anonymous

Plottin' and Dancin' (@Sundance) Empty Re: Plottin' and Dancin' (@Sundance)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri May 05, 2017 1:33 am
I'm game.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord