Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaToday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

World Events Begin! Empty World Events Begin!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 am

World Events Begin! Coolte13

WORLD EVENTS BEGIN!
December 16, 1828

World Events Begin! Tumblr_m6byq2Si1x1rxc577o1_500
The time has finally come, slackers; the time to decide your place in the world.

As we approach the Christmas holidays, we will finally kick off the plot of Revival Dawn—set the wheels in motion.

For those of you who haven’t been keeping up, I’d highly recommend checking out the News Coo, which builds up some backstory to this event. More information will be revealed throughout the event in the form of flashbacks and “meanwhile”s.

RULES

Player requirement: The event will only begin once there are at least five independent players ready to participate.

How to participate: Each player who wishes to participate in the event should simply reply to this thread with the character they wish to participate with. There are no limits to how many of your characters can participate in the event, however, do note that death will be turned on for the event, so tread with caution.

You must have a completed character to be eligible for participation in the event. If you do not have a completed character and still wish to participate, you can reply to this thread with that character. You will then have as much time as it takes for three rounds of posts to complete your character and enter the world event.

Each participating player can either choose to enter with only one character, or multiple characters. However, the rewards will be the same either way.

Even if you participate with one character, all of your alts (the ones created before the event begins) will receive the same reward that your participating character receives. And so, the only advantage to participating with multiple characters is to add this event to your character’s plot.

The reason for this system is so that no player feels obligated to force all of their characters into the event for the rewards even if it doesn’t make sense for their personal stories. That being said, players for each faction will still have some IC incentive to participate in the event.

Can I just kill everyone?: No. Though death and free PvP is turned on for this quest, you will be restrained through the use of the many important NPCs that may be participating in the quest if you go trigger-happy against your fellow players. Please respect other players’ enthusiasm and only engage them in combat if you are naturally driven towards it as the plot flows. Contrived attempts at slaughtering lower-level players will be frowned upon and possibly disciplined.

Important NPCs? What’s that about?: The world event will be progressing the plot of the site forward (yes, the site has a plot!). As such, some of the characters important to the site’s plot (AKA the Impies), will be present at the event—or at least characters affiliated with them. Each faction (Navy, NRA, pirates, bounty hunters, World Government) will have some NPCs participating. But, fear not! Their levels will be balanced so that no faction has an unfair upper-hand. Therefore, in the end, it’ll still be the players dictating the outcome of the event.

The important NPCs will be controlled by the staff members every now and then, and engaging them in combat will work similarly to engaging in PvP.

REWARDS

World Events Begin! Giphy
Rarely will you get such a juicy opportunity to make bank. Don’t miss this chance!

Base reward: Each participating player will have all of their characters gain these rewards: +500 EXP, +1mil*(character level) berries

These rewards are also eligible for quality score multipliers as shown in the questing guide.

On top of these rewards, a vote will be held at the end of the event. Based on the number of votes, you may be eligible for a ranked reward as follows!

The following rewards will be available for the top three ranked players: Conqueror’s Haki, Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit, Logia Devil Fruit. The first rank will get first pick, the second rank will get second pick, and the third rank will have to accept the leftovers.

But, wait! There’s more! In the spirit of Christmas, each participating player will get to roll for their present after the first five rounds of the event are complete. More details to come, so be sure to participate!

P.S. The World Event has begun! Join here!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

World Events Begin! Empty Re: World Events Begin!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:26 pm
I'm gonna participate with both Adrian and Weasel
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 pm
I'll be participating as Alexa.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:54 pm
I shall join in this festive party as Ryoma.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:45 pm
I'll join in as Nathan! ((Though depending when the event takes place in real time, some of my replies may take a little bit due to travelling during the holidays. Though if it comes down to it, I'll post from my phone if I need to))
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:46 pm
^ Ditto, it'll probably be the middle of next week before I have my proper computer set and ready, and there's still more settling in to take care of, but I at least have my Chromebook. I'll see what I can do as Laurel!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:56 pm
I’m joining as Ronx!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:12 pm
I'm joining as Howai to support mah captain
Acacia
Acacia
Kurotane (Black Seed)
[tracker=/t897-grimm-aldous-acacia#4096]
Name : Acacia
Epithet : "Black Seed" ("Kurotane")
Height : 8'5" / 257 cm
Weight : 351 lbs / 159 kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 250,000,000
Balance : [ber] 582,800,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:32 pm
And I shall be appearing as Acacia to babysit lend a hand.
Maxwell
Maxwell
World Events Begin! Vk6odI4
[tracker=/t139-richard-maxwell#516]
Name : Richard Maxwell
Epithet : Plague Rat
Height : 6'0" / 183 cm
Weight : 160 lbs. / 73 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Bounty : [bel=r] 243,000,000
Quality Score : S+
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -10%
Balance : [bel] 1,217,129,125
[[bookworm]][[firstaidkit]][[berryprinter]]
[[identitytheft]][[identitytheft]][[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:36 pm
I'll join as Richard.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:16 pm
Brood is going to participate.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:45 pm
I also hope you'll be participating in the event with your captain!

But how else would he be rid of her I mean of course he'll tag along!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:45 pm
Apologies, deleted my earlier post thinking I wouldn't keep up with the event, but never know till I try, I'll properly join as Ryuji Kazama.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:24 pm
I will want to participate as Kaia. Even if she is pretty weak. :D Gotta support my captain, though.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:39 pm
I guess I'll tag along, cause you know else I'm being left on the porch again...
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:42 pm
Signing up if it's not too late assuming I can get my stuff approved.
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:34 pm
The World Event has begun! Join here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord