Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandToday at 9:23 amHyde Garland[Episode] A unusual meet upToday at 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Yesterday at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

Blue Massacre Recruitment  Empty Blue Massacre Recruitment

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:16 pm
So I was told to make one of these so I'm making it. Basically, the crew can be found here. This is mainly to expand further because there is only so much a crew page can tell and so it's going here. This will most likely be a living document so stuff will be added as time goes on.

How the crew works is a lot like the Straw Hats in that there isn't really a hierarchy but there is one. Stuff like Captain and First Mate is only a formality and make it easier to figure out who is the leader and who they are following, but most of the members play a crucial role and all have the same weight when it comes to what they say and the direction of the crew. That is unless it comes to killing marines. Seras is dead set on killing every marine they come by, sometimes methodically and sometimes recklessly depending on the situation. In some instances, the crew may be all for this and follow her in pursuit, in other cases they won't be because there's a clear power difference and Seras does not care. In those situations, it's up to the crew to stop her from getting herself killed.

Because of the current power levels of the crew, the restraining part is mainly up to the First Mate as Seras would have the most tolerance of that person and thus they have the highest chance of not being killed once Seras awakes. Oh! That's another thing, Seras doesn't actually harm her crewmates but will threaten them with violence. Despite their very violent goal, the crew has a surprising sense of family amongst themselves. Common enemy and all that.

If there's anything else I'll add it later. However, that being said, we are always open to more people to join our cause. Even if the more crucial roles like doctor and cook are filled, there are still supplementary roles that are vital to the cause. Everyone will have something to do as long as they're fine with a little murder.

Current high prio wants for roles: Shipwright, Strategist

Last edited by Seras Red on Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Blue Massacre Recruitment  Empty Re: Blue Massacre Recruitment

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:20 pm
As I mentioned in voice chat. I'm interested in having Lu Shang join. Wouldn't take much right now to make him go from "I hate the marines" to "I will kill marines". He's also a pretty good cook.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:11 pm
Though Canary doesn't entirely approve the whole Marine killing but his option isn't considered to be very grand! A fantastic navigator, an expert in predicting weather and a great musician capable of lifting many men spirits is at your service...

...granted Seras can overlook his lazy presence.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:18 am
Honestly, this would be a perfect fit for my Daimaru character. He has a grudge against the marines so he's got no beef with killing them if it comes to it. If you need a ship I got a brigandine class ship that would house all of us comfortably. Not to mention since he's a secret revolutionary it would work out well to be working with pirates maybe if they earn his trust he would let them in on his secret.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:39 pm
Canary wrote:Though Canary doesn't entirely approve the whole Marine killing but his option isn't considered to be very grand! A fantastic navigator, an expert in predicting weather and a great musician capable of lifting many men spirits is at your service...

...granted Seras can overlook his lazy presence.

Hey, no worries! Marine killing isn't exclusively the thing that they do, but more so a reason for them to stick together. I'd imagine in the future they'd get up to other hijinks, just that killing Marines is going to be the thing they'll probably end up being known for. When it comes to your role in the crew, as we already have a cook and Seras has acted as the sort of navigator for the group, I wouldn't mind giving you the role so she can shift her main focus on captain-ing (whatever that entails).

Daimaru wrote:Honestly, this would be a perfect fit for my Daimaru character. He has a grudge against the marines so he's got no beef with killing them if it comes to it.  If you need a ship I got a brigandine class ship that would house all of us comfortably. Not to mention since he's a secret revolutionary it would work out well to be working with pirates maybe if they earn his trust he would let them in on his secret.

So while we already have a ship, I wouldn't mind if you keep yours as well? Could probably RP it out where the main group rides on the ship and NPCs follow on the second as a sort of squadron kind of deal? I don't know, just spitballing here. When it comes to roles, since you didn't really mention anything besides being beefy, he's probably going to get placed in the Executioner group since we can use all the help we can get at the moment.

So for the both of you, me and the others had an Episode in mind to roleplay out recruitment but seeing as how that would now make 6 people in one thread, I'm going to do yours in a separate thread (probably a social or an episode, up to you guys). Everyone is currently on Baterilla atm getting in trouble with the mafia so if you want to thread this out or just join magically, let me know on discord!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:55 pm
Seras wrote:Hey, no worries! Marine killing isn't exclusively the thing that they do, but more so a reason for them to stick together. I'd imagine in the future they'd get up to other hijinks, just that killing Marines is going to be the thing they'll probably end up being known for. When it comes to your role in the crew, as we already have a cook and Seras has acted as the sort of navigator for the group, I wouldn't mind giving you the role so she can shift her main focus on captain-ing (whatever that entails).

He would be more than happy to share! Gives him more time for nap!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord