Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Rolls] Start me up!Today at 12:06 amRNGesus[Episode] Mink-staken IdentitySun May 05, 2024 4:03 amYumiko[Tracker] Othello DuvalFri May 03, 2024 4:30 amOthello Duval[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed May 01, 2024 7:46 pmVolo Rosso[Bio] Othello DuvalWed May 01, 2024 10:48 amGray[Claims] Face ClaimsMon Apr 29, 2024 8:36 amGray[Episode] A unusual meet upSat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll
Go down
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

[Episode] A Brief Vacation - Page 2 Empty Re: [Episode] A Brief Vacation

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:55 pm
The member 'Anton La'croix' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 14, 10, 13, 13

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5, 8, 19, 20
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:22 pm
Things were quiet for a moment as Anton's song ended. The watching crowd were a little confused, especially since the song seemed to self deprecating. Certainly a strange choice of song for such a 'performance'. Still, the accompanying choreography was impressive.

But to Lune and Sol, the song was quite clear. The frustration and sadness Anton felt, it was more than the physical pain he was no doubt feeling right now. Both sisters slowly looked to eachother. Their fighting was causing this. Then, of course, the sibling rivalry flaired up. No, the other was causing this. If they weren't fighting, Anton wouldn't be hurting himself like this. Anger flaired as orbs of fire and cold formed in their hands. With a loud shout, the two launched their attacks at eachother.

Anton moved like a blur, the following attack slamming down onto the two attacks with enough force to crack the pavement beneath him. The sound ringing out with a sense of finality. [Grand Spear - MT, hit] [Lune and Sol's MT, miss]

"ENOUGH!" Anton yelled out, "ENOUGHENOUGHENOUGH! Enough of this damn fighting!" Anger and pleading filled his voice as he looked between the two sisters. "You two are sisters! Family! Probably the only family each has left I imagine! You shouldn't be fighting, you should be treasuring eachother!" He took a deep breath in a futile attempt to calm down. His nerves were too frayed for that."If something happens to the other, what then? That sort of hole in your heart never heals. I should know!"

Tears started to well up in his eyes as pain wracked his features. [color=#006600]"Every day I wish my brother was here. But he's not! He's dead and gone and I'm here picking up the pieces of his bloody life!" It was all coming out now. The furstration, the anguish, not just of this event, but everything up to this point. The stress and danger he had to experience constantly ever since his brother's death. "I...I..."

He paused. The next few words came out in a pathetic whimper. "I don't feel so good..."

And with that, Anton collapsed to the floor, falling flat on his face.

The two women rushed to his side in a panic. [color:88a3=light blue]"Anty!" "Anton!" The pair rolled Anton onto his back, Lune feeling his forehead. [color:88a3=light blue]"He's burning up!" she yelled out, tears of panic welling in her eyes. The human body was not designed to go from hot to cold and back again so rapidly, as Anton was proving right now. Anomosity forgotten, Sol looked at her sister. "We need to get him inside, now!" Lune nodded, and lifting him up be his arms and legs, the two sisters hurriedly carried the feverish Anton into the inn.

The remaining crowed watched on, a little unsure to make of what happened. The ending was a little weak, but hey, the acrobatics and effects were amazing. After a few moments, finally realizing the show was over, they dispersed.

Post Word Count:
Total Word Count:

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:13 pm
Anton let out a soft sigh as consciousness returned to him. He felt warm, very warm, and his head was throbbing. As his eyes slowly opened, he became aware that he was laying in his bed, looking at the ceiling. His mind tried to recall what had happened. There was a fight. Lune and Sol. Fireballs and spheres of cold being thrown around. Jaunty musical numbers. Did he just dream the whole thing?

A gentle sniff caused him to turn his head. There, sitting by his bedside, were Lune and Sol, the latter watching him with regretful concern, the former looking like she was about to burst into tears. "ANTY!" Lune yelled out, suddenly leaping forward and wrapping her arms around the bewildered man in a tight hug, "We're so sorry! Please don't hate us!" Anton flailed a little, more from surprise than anything, as Sol reached forward to try and pry her sister off of him. Anton pulled himself up, allowing him a chance to breath. "We've...been talking while you were sleeping," Sol said, trying to keep her own emotions at bay, "We're sorry we dragged you into this. We...we never wanted to hurt you Anton." "We promise we'll never fight again!" Lune blurted out.

Anton blinked, looking at the two girls before flopping back onto the bed. "Well, that's a relief. Though I wish next time we could skip the fireballs and ice attacks." The two sisters looked at him. "Y-You mean you don't hate us Anty?" Lune asked. Anton shook his head. "No Lune, I don't hate you. Either of you. It just...bothered me how you two were going at it like that. I mean, what brought that on, anyway?"

The two sisters paused, looking at eachother sheepishly. "And I thought so," Anton replied. The two had probably been fighting for so long that they most likely forgot about it. Needless to say, they were both embarrassed. "I guess it all seems silly now, when you think of it," Sol chuckled bashfully. Anton couldn't help but chuckle a little at that. "Well, I'm just glad it's over now." he looked at the two sisters. "So, what will you two be doing now? Maybe you can travel together now or something."

Lune grinned. "Oh, we will. But right now, we're staying right here. After all, you're here!" Anton blinked. This could be a problem. It was clear that both sisters liked him, and...well... Sol seemed to catch onto his unease. "Oh, don't worry. We already talked about that too." "Yeah! We decided instead of fighting over you, we're going to share you!" Anton blinked, trying to pack all this in. "You...do realize that we've only just met today, right?"

"Well, you were so kind and sweet, and handsome and chivelrous and brave..." "Plus your mother is an excellent hype woman." "Yes indeed!" Figures. Trust his mother to try and sell him to two women, and a pair of sisters at that! "But, we understand if you feel more strongly about one of us more than the other," Sol said, "That's right. So whichever of us you like best, we'll accept." Lune nodded. Anton stared at them. This was seriously a lot to take in. He had two women, sisters, who were fighting visciously seconds ago, telling him to pick one or the other. Sisters he only met just a day ago!

And...surprisingly enough, he found he couldn't make a choice. Choosing neither never seemed an option, but he couldn't pick one or the other. And what of Yumiko? A part of Anton was starting to realize that, well, that door was never open to begin with. She was so devoted to her work and her status as a samurai. Maybe it was time for Anton to move on as well.

Seeing Anton genuinely consider this caused both girls to flush. "W-We're just kidding Anty!" Lune blurted out with a nervous laugh. Sol laughed as well, rubbing the back of her head. "Y-Yeah. I mean, can you even imagine?"

Anton blinked, blushing brightly as he laughed awkwardly. "Y-Yeah...I guess..." Though there was now that feeling of uncertainty. That thought lingering in their minds. What if...? But such a thing couldn't work...could it?

An awkward silence hung in the room before Sol finally broke it. "Anyway! You were here for a break, weren't you? And here we come along and ruin it for you." "We'll do whatever we can to make up for it!" Lune exclaimed, "If you want, we can keep the snow. Or...if you wanted it warm, we can do that too."

Anton thought for a moment. Another choice. Choose snow and keep Lune happy, or pick melting it and please Sol. Dammit, why was making decisions so damn hard recently!?

He looked out the window, seeing the falling snow. A thought slowly occured to him. "I think I have an idea."

Word Count: 814
Total Word Count: 8,412

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:22 pm
The snow gently fell outside the window, giving Loguetown a gentle coating as morning slowly approached. Meanwhile, inside, a fire crackled, bathing Anton and the two sisters in a soft warmth. Anton sat in a soft chair, wrapped in a blanket and enjoying a cup of hot coco, while Sol sat on his left, talking enthusiastically about how she had acquired her unsual abilities. Not that Anton was entirely understanding it. Meanwhile, Luna was sitting on the other side. While Sol and Anton had coco, Lune had frozen hers and was now enjoying the icy treat. "And that's how you get past the whole body temperature threshhold!" Sol finished. Anton gave a small nod. "I...see." "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" "Couldn't really follow. But you were so enthusiastic I didn't want to interrupt." Sol gave a small huff, but it showed she wasn't entirely offended.

Lune looked out the window, before looking back at Anton and Sol. "You know, this isn't bad. I mean, I would love it to be colder. But this...this is nice." Anton gave her a warm smile. "See? I told you guys that you can come together." Sol nodded. "Yeah. Honestly, I hadn't really thought about moments like this. Thank you Anton." Anton nodded, before a thought occured to him. "Now, perhaps you two can tell me something. Just...who are you two, really?" The two sisters blinked in confusion. "What do you mean?" Sol asked. Anton gave a small shrug. "Shiver? Cinder? I know you two are sisters, so I seriously doubt those are your real names. So, who are you two really?"

Both sisters looked at eachother sheepishly. "Kaiser," Lune finally replied. "Our real family name...is Kaiser."

Anton was quiet for a moment, as if thinking to himself. It was only after a moment the two realized he was humming a rather familiar tune. "Still fits," he said with a chuckle.

The two girls couldn't help but chuckle to themselves. They looked at one another. Earlier today they were fighting it out, and now, here they were, sitting by a fire and having coco together.

Sol thought for a moment. "So, Anton. What are your plans fo-" she was cut off by Lune shushing her. She almost looked offended until she saw her sister smiling and pointing at Anton.

He had fallen asleep. For the first time in a long time, he seemed quite peaceful.

The two sisters exchanged smiles, before leaning in and planting a kiss on the marines cheeks. [color:83b8=light blue]"Sweet dreams Anty." "Goodnight Anton."

----*^*----

"And that's how it went," Anton finished, sitting back behind his desk as Celia listened.

"Sounds like an interesting trip," she said, looking through some papers she was holding, "Um, you said their names were Sol Cinder and Lune Shiver, correct?"

"Kaiser," Anton corrected, taking a sip of tea.

Celia nodded. "Well, Anton, it would seem both those girls have a bounty of ninety million belis." She had to duck to avoid the shot of tea as Anton did a spit take.

"WHAT DID THOSE TWO DO!?"

End.

Post Word Count: 515
Total Word Count: 8,927
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:40 pm

GRADING

ASSESSMENT COMMENTS
Anton La'croix:

REWARDS

Anton La'croix:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord