Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

Revival Dawn's Origins Empty Revival Dawn's Origins

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:05 pm
Revival Dawn's Origins
I was one of the founders of the Late Romance Dawn RP site. The first time around, I had left soon after the launch of the site for reasons I can't rightly remember anymore. However, I later received an invitation from a fellow founder, who wondered if I wanted to join their endeavor in overhauling the site.

I happily accepted and together, we had created a decently populated RP forum. However, after a while, I was not able to fulfil my commitments as a founder due to real-life problems. So, I took a break from the site, not knowing how long it would be for. My big mistake was not informing everyone of my impending break. I hoped to return soon enough to not think it necessary, but things happened, and time flew by.

A few months later, I tried to return, only to find that the site had completely vanished; likely deleted. Disappointed by its fate, I decided to move on to role-playing on other forums.

Fast-forward a year or so, I met a member of the Romance Dawn staff on another website and discovered what had happened to Romance Dawn. It was supposedly deleted by one of the founders, and since it happened sometime after I left, many had assumed that I was responsible.

It pained me to think that any of my friends, despite any differences we may have had, would've thought I would be capable of doing something like that after putting my life and blood into the site. But, it's always easier to blame someone who isn't around to defend themselves.

And thus, this site is in memory of Romance Dawn RP.

Gray

Special Thanks To...

Azure Snow (Terra Snow)
Dimitri H. King (Lazarus/Junbei)
Vincent S. Valentine (Leon/Red)
Yedidiyah (Aryeh)
Killa
Leo D. Morgan
Ravage Bones (Kaseki)
Kalliope
And all the other members of Romance Dawn RP

Permissions in this forum: