Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Empty IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 pm
Must apologize to everyone for being away. I was terminally ill from poisoning more than I had imagined. Could not go to work so I had to file for vacation and was out of it. In and out of the hospital. So now Im back to show my sense of justice. Beware Pirate Scum!
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Empty Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:19 pm
Dax Skydra wrote:Must apologize to everyone for being away. I was terminally ill from poisoning more than I had imagined. Could not go to work so I had to file for vacation and was out of it. In and out of the hospital. So now Im back to show my sense of justice. Beware Pirate Scum!

Holy shit dude. You should thank Sora for telling you to get yourself immediate medical attention. Glad to hear you survived it though! Welcome back. And since it was a medical situation, you may, of course, keep your pioneer claims.
Anonymous

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Empty Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:37 am
rules are rules. i am still going to go through the pioneer activity check. because you guys are that cool. ans yes....sora, it was the last night we spoke that it got worse. i could feel it coming on. thank you. it means alot that you all actually care.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:25 pm
Dax Skydra wrote:rules are rules. i am still going to go through the pioneer activity check. because you guys are that cool. ans yes....sora, it was the last night we spoke that it got worse. i could feel it coming on. thank you. it means alot that you all actually care.

Just relieved to hear you survived man. Try not to push yourself too much for a while.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord