Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

Don Flint needs some friends Empty Don Flint needs some friends

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:02 pm
Hello there, for those of you who don't know me, my main account is Ryuji... however, I made Tony G. Cross a long while ago but never pushed him enough to be a proper character, but now that his fighting style is all sorted out and I have some muse for him, I'd like to get Tony out there! If you're interested, I'd prefer that we'd RP in West Blue, Toroa as that's where he currently is, there's more on that in his history if you're interested, otherwise you can just message me and I can nutshell it down for you. Otherwise, we could RP in other locations in West Blue or other blues if it works with Tony.

I don't mind what you're after, since Tony is a cook, he could join a crew if anyone is interested, or could just be a simple meet-up of events that lead to something bigger.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord