Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Rolls] Start me up!Today at 12:06 amRNGesus[Episode] Mink-staken IdentitySun May 05, 2024 4:03 amYumiko[Tracker] Othello DuvalFri May 03, 2024 4:30 amOthello Duval[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed May 01, 2024 7:46 pmVolo Rosso[Bio] Othello DuvalWed May 01, 2024 10:48 amGray[Claims] Face ClaimsMon Apr 29, 2024 8:36 amGray[Episode] A unusual meet upSat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll
Go down
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

Big Guns [Arc Part 3] Empty Big Guns [Arc Part 3]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:50 am
Arc Part 2: Here

"Is this really necessary?" Anton muttered, looking through the bars of the cell at the marines standing on the other side. The marine captain, still bandaged up after having his wounds treated the other day, was now sitting in a cell deep within the marine base. In other cells, pirates and other criminals were a little confused why they were imprisoning one of their own.

Celia, standing outside the cell, seemed a little bit unsure as well. "Well, in here, no assassins are able to reach you. I mean, they found out where we were staying before, and the end result was you and Yumiko being injured. So, they decided to keep you in here, and keep you under watch until we find the assassins and stop them." Anton tilted his head, not entirely convinced. "So, how long am I going to be stuck in here?" It just, well, didn't feel right, being in here. Celia looked off to the side, almost unwilling to say. "Well, we don't have any leads or anything...though they're currently interrogating the assassins we caught as we speak." Anton nodded, "And then when we find out who's behind this, I get released?" "Erm, no. We want to make sure we've stopped this before we let you out."

Anton's expression flattened, "But you said these assassins are from the Grand Line, right? That means whoever hired them could be in the Grand Line as well." "Well, yes," "And it will take lord knows how long for them to find them." "Well..."

Anton's sinking feeling had hit rock bottom. "I get command not too long ago, and I'm going to be stuck in a cell for months." he groaned.
Yumiko
Yumiko
[tracker=/t1347-yumiko#7408]
Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Faction : Civilian
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Balance : [bel] 2,278,965,048
[[baneoftheweak]][[dragonheart]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Big Guns [Arc Part 3] Empty Re: Big Guns [Arc Part 3]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:38 pm
A calming chill lingered in the air. The atmosphere was serene in a strange way. Deep within the protective walls of the Marine base, a set of well-maintained cells had gotten an unusual prisoner. The other criminals still had some difficulties believing it. An actual marine commander had been locked up... Hasty whispers confirmed he wasn’t any petty officer either, no... This was a Captain, a real big shot. None of the crooks dared to make any clever comments though. Nervous glances were occasionally cast towards the swordswoman standing at guard. They all knew what happened if anyone opened their big mouth... Last time it had been a long speech about honor and justice. Three hours of non... stop... lecturing. Truly a cruel and unusual punishment.

Yumiko stood by her captain’s cell door, alert like a watchdog. Or a watchweasel perhaps. Her steely gaze swept across the other cells, silencing the lingering whispers. Having sacrificed her kimono top for the greater good, she had once again donned the standard issue uniform. A true samurai did not get attached to mere clothing. Still... She could feel the nostalgia tugging at her heartstrings. Rising before the sun for the morning drills... Training until the dead of night, accompanied only by moonlight... Ah, such wonderful times.

When the gunpowder-scented woman had spoken her piece, the samurai nodded firmly. “Verily so, Celia of Stanson. I find this arrangement most wise.” This way, the captain had to stay out of harm’s way. Twice he had leaped into danger and twice he had gotten wounded. While she could understand his noble and heroic aspirations, she couldn’t stand the thought of... No, she refused to even think about it. She glanced over her shoulder and offered the lamenting man a warm, comforting smile. “Fear not, sir. For as long as I breathe, I shall protect thee with all my might.” Her fervor flared and her voice echoed across the cell block. ...Much to the collective groan of the other prisoners.

“By my honor, I swear I shan’t rest ‘till the culprits are caught and brought to justice!”
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:28 pm
Anton glanced over Yumiko. "I appreciate the sentiment. I just hope I can get out of this cell sometime in the future." Spending his days in a cell to protect him was NOT how he pictured his day going at all. He just hoped they can sort this out soon, and get him out of here.

-----^%^-----

"So, they've got him locked up in there huh?" She muttered, looking up at the marine base in front of them. She was a lean woman, dressed in all pink and white, with blonde curls. However, despite her appearance, there was just something...wrong with her. Especially with the baseball bat she had propped over her shoulder.

Bad Girl:

"Guess they're desperate to keep the target safe." she muttered. Next to her was a tall, pale, lean man, dressed in black leather, with a dark green mohawk, and a bandanna covering his face. Behind him, a large crate seemed to almost float behind him.

Letz Shake:

"Hehe, vell then, ve'll just have to knock down ze walls, shall we?" he giggled manically. Bad girl gave a small chuckle as the pair of them walked towards the gates to the base. Naturally, as one would expect, the marines set up on guard duty moved to block them. "Sorry, no civilians beyond this point." Bad Girl tilted her head in almost a cute manner. "Oh? But we're not civilians." The marines blinked, a little confused, as she looked at her partner. "Shake?" Letz Shake giggled, knocking on the box beside him. The box fell away, revealing what appeared to be a large, steel, silo like device and...was that a brain on top of it!? Bad Girl looked back at the marines, her cute smile turning wicked.

"We're monsters."

And then, the ground beneath them seemed to explode.

-----^%^-----

Down in the cells, the ground suddenly shook, as a loud boom seemed to echo around the area. Shortly after, an alarm started blaring around the base, the alarm den den mushies doing their thing. "What the hell!?" Anton yelled out, stumbling to his feet. Celia looked up, her eyes wide. "Are you serious? They're seriously attacking the base!?"
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 am
The hunter found herself lacking the right words to comfort her superior, much to her immediate shame. Her lips parted briefly with a half-formed thought, but nothing came out. What could she even say to this? Her gaze slowly fell to the floor. That warm, motherly sisterly smile faded away. If she made a careless estimate, a promise of false hope, she would be honor-bound to fulfill it. But that’s not how it worked. Some hunts simply took time. Days, weeks, maybe even months of careful tracking.

...And some were over before they even began.

A heavy boom shook the base to its very foundations. Dust fell from between the trembling bricks. Yumiko’s sharp gaze immediately shot upwards. The only people brazen enough to attack a Marine base were the Revolutionaries and... “Assassins...” Her nose twitched and ears strained, but she couldn’t pick up anything substantial. The panicking prisoners and wailing alarms were drowning any important sounds. Who? Where? How many? Uncertainty was poison to the mind... Her focus flitted between her allies and the ceiling. Should she stay or go? She didn’t wish to abandon her superior’s side, but... Up there, her fellow soldiers were facing the danger all alone.

After a small eternity of fretting, the samurai managed to make up her mind. ...Kind of. She faced her superior in the cell, dropped to one knee and bowed her head. Her voice echoed through the cells loudly. “Sir, please give me an order!” Since she couldn’t decide, she gladly left that to someone wiser. Lifting her head, she locked her steely stare on the captain. “My life belongs to thee! Please tell me how thou wish to use me!” The lives of the soldiers were precious, yes, but she wasn’t a soldier... She was a weapon. A blade to be pointed at those who threatened peace.
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:38 am
He could hear the calamity going on above. The ground shaking, dust showering down from the ceiling. The prisoners were starting to panic. After all, if this kept up, the ceiling was likely to collapse on top of them. And here Anton was, stuck in a prison cell, unable to do anything.

And then, Yumiko asked for an order. Whether to stay here, or to go up and fight the assassins up above. Anton knew what she would have wanted. To fight to defend him, and to possibly throw her life away if she had to. And that was something Anton could not allow. All these people were willing to die for him.

Anton looked at the kneeling samurai before him. "Let me out."

Celia's eyes widened. "Anton, no!" Anton turned his gaze back towards her. "Celia, face it. these guys are willing to attack a marine base to get to me. They're willing to kill anyone to get to me. There's no safe place for me. At the very least, I can try and draw them away from people." "But you'll be killed!" Celia yelled out over the rumbling. "GOOD!"

Celia was stunned as Anton took a deep breath. "Celia, Yumiko, I'm grateful for all your support. I really am. But let's face it. I'm. Not. Worth it. You two, you two have so much ahead of you. Me? I'm just a hapless merchant who got thrown into the marines, and little stumbled his way to where I am. I can't just sit here while good men and women throw their lives away on someone like me." He looked Celia right in the eyes. "After all, a captain's duty is to protect their crew, right? Well, that's what I'm doing. So here's my one, and only order. Let me out."

There was silence for a moment, the ground rumbling around them, the sounds of fighting up above. Then, blinking back tears, Celia looked away. "You're wrong, Anton La'croix." there was a click of a key, and the cell door slowly swung open. Anton gave his staff officer a small smile. "Thank you." He looked between the two women before him. "Keep yourselves safe. Both of you." He then took off into a run. He needed to get his sword if he was to have any chance against them.
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:20 am
The only proper response to an order was immediate action. Anything else, even shouting ’Sir, yes, sir!’ was secondary, sometimes even irrelevant. So Yumiko had conditioned herself over the years, not only as a Marine, but as a Samurai. She had made it her mission to never question the orders of her superiors. And yet... Anton’s command left her hesitating. It was not at all what she had expected. ”Sir...” She tried to retort, but the words died on her lips. How could she even argue... when deep down she knew her captain was right? So instead she could only shamefully watch as the gunpowder-scented woman ultimately released the man from the safety of his cell.

As the captain left running, the samurai stayed behind. Stunned. Speechless even. ”He... intends to sacrifice himself...” The words sounded so distant as she muttered to herself. Glimmering pearls formed in the corner of her eyes, but she hurried to wipe them away. ”Verily he is... the bravest man I have ever met.” They were definitely not tears, mind you. A true samurai did not cry! She was simply moved by his selflessness. Never before had she seen anyone else so ready and willing to die for their cause. Most superiors she had met were the last ones to join the fight, if they ever did.

Fervor was reignited in the swordswoman’s eyes like a brilliant flame. ”So be it!” Well, maybe that was only imagination, but her spirit was certainly burning. ”If my captain has chosen this as his grave, then I shall be there to die by his side!” Truly there was no greater honor! The prisoners, meanwhile, shared a weird look. Some shrugged, while others shook their heads... Without wasting a second more, she took off as well. Since she always carried her sword with her, she didn’t need to visit the armory or the personal quarters. Instead, her swift steps took her up the dungeon staircase, past the guard post and out the door. Like howling wind, one voice rose above the shouting soldiers and wailing alarms.

”Villains! Show thyselves!”

Yumiko’s steely gaze searched the chaotic courtyard carefully. Something had exploded, repeatedly, flipping dirt and lifting dust into the air. Injured soldiers were strewn about the battlefield. She brought her hand to her sword and slashed the air. A sudden gale cut the swirling dust cloud in two, reminiscent of theater curtains sliding apart. And at the center stood the two culprits. However, the samurai made no move to attack them. No, she had sworn to die by her captain’s side and she intended to do exactly that. The moment he showed up to save the day, he would find the woman literally standing by his side. ...In spite of his clear order to stay safe.
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 pm
Through the chaos of the fighting, Anton had managed to get his sword without much problem, before rushing out to the source of all this madness. He couldn't help but find the irony of it all. Normally, running TOWARDS the danger would be the last thing he wanted to do (even though he'd be forced into it anyway), and yet, here he was, doing it on his own violation.

Anton burst out of the building, into the ruined courtyard. The ground was thoroughly broken up, like an earthquake had hit the place. Chunks of the walls had been knocked down. And his eyes fell on the two responsible for it. The girl with the bat (who was covered in blood splatters right now), and the mohawked man with that mechanical monstrosity.

And then his eyes fell on Yumiko, standing by his side. He gave a small sigh and a smile. "I should have expected you to come here." he said, not exactly angry that she ignored his instructions. He should have expected this from the Samurai by now.

Meanwhile, the assassins had noticed Anton's arrival. "Well, if it ain't the big bug himself. And his little pet Samurai as well." She slammed her back into the ground, causing the stones to crack. "Oh, I'm gonna enjoy breaking that pretty face of hers."

Anton's gaze hardened as he focused on the two in front of them. "Yumiko," Anton said, his tone serious, "You take the nutjob with the bat. I'll bring down that mechanical monstrosity." Anton was expecting this to be his last fight, but dammit, he was going down swinging!

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:12 am
Yumiko uses LT "Defend thyself!" on Bad Girl.
Yumiko uses LT Sickle Wind on Bad Girl.
Yumiko uses LT Storm Chaser on Bad Girl.
Yumiko uses UT on Bad Girl.

Bad Girl uses MT Home Run on Yumiko.
Bad Girl uses LT Reckless Rush on Yumiko.
Bad Girl uses LT Cutie Concussion on Yumiko.
Bad Girl uses UT on Yumiko.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:12 am
The member 'Yumiko' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 6, 8, 18, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5, 12, 5, 17
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:39 am
As the samurai expected, her superior showed up without delay. His comment was met with a firm nod. “‘Tis my duty.” While she recognized that she had been given an order to keep herself safe, the captain had never specified how. So... Defeating the source of the danger was perfectly acceptable. The very second she got the order she had been waiting, she sprung into action. “Sir, yes, sir!” Whirling winds started picking up around her. The steely gaze focused on the strangely-dressed foe. In a blur, she seemed to vanish, only to appear right in front of the target. Perhaps blocking the path wasn’t necessary, but she wouldn’t take any chances.

Leaving Anton to deal with the strange, mechanical maniac, Yumiko faced the unhinged woman. A speech was already bubbling within her soul and flowing to her lips. Holding her head high, she puffed her chest. Her voice echoed across the yard. “Villain! Thou have attacked a Marine base and endangered my comrades! Thy shall learn that thy actions have heavy consequences! I, Kamaitachi no Yumiko, promise thee such!” She unsheathed her sword with a flourish and pointed it at the foe.

[LT][“Defend th-!”]

However, before the marine could quite finish the declaration, a playful chime interrupted her. “Booo~ring!” The bloodstained girl cocked her head. “Blah blah blah... Like oh my god, you government doggies are all bark and no bite.” She girl stuck out her tongue. “And for the record, calling somebody a villain is, like, so last century. Bleh.” Her bored pout curled into a devilish smile. “I'm the Bad Girl.” Much to the swordswoman stunned surprise, the assassin completely brushed off the noble speech. It couldn’t move the heart of someone who didn’t have one.

Flashing a sharp, crescent grin, Bad Girl gripped her bat with both hands. “Come here, doggie. I’ll put you down. She dashed, closing the gap in a reckless rush. [LT][Reckless Rush] The sheer speed caught Yumiko off-guard and she was nailed by a sudden swing. It sent her skidding backwards. Her ribs cried out. A crimson cough escaped her lungs. Still stunned by the first strike, she was an easy target for a follow-up swing. [UT] Even as she tried to block it, her arm trembled beneath the impact. Quivered. Cracked. How heavy was that weapon...? As the assassin wound up a third attack, the swordswoman barely managed to step outside of its reach. [MT][Home Run] Her clothes rustled with the gust of air that followed the whiffed swing. Had that hit her... No, best not to think of it.

The bloodied killer pressed the attack. “Stay still so I can beat you.” She took a sudden step forward and brought the bat down like a hammer. [LT][Cutie Concussion] Swing and miss. Yumiko sheathed her sword and gathered her focus. “I shall not.” Faster than most eyes could track, she drew her blade and slashed the air. [LT][Sickle Wind] It wasn’t even close to hitting the assassin. “Hah! Missed-!” Yet, a cutting gust sliced her right shoulder. “...Me?” While the foe was reeling, the swordswoman launched herself into a leap. [LT][Storm Chaser] She slashed the same arm again and again, trying to force the foe to drop her deadly weapon. Speed over power. But she failed to land a single one afterwards, as the rest of her slashes were left much too shallow... [UT]

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:25 am
Anton La'croix uses:
Fast Hopping - LT on self
Grand Strike - HT at Letz Shake
UT at Letz Shake

Letz Shake uses:
Magnitude 4 - MT at Anton
Iron Crash - LT at Anton
Rock Hard! - LT at Anton
UT at Anton
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:25 am
The member 'Anton La'croix' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 6, 13, 14

#2 'Reflex Check' : 15, 13, 7, 8
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:36 am
As Yumiko went to duel with Bad Girl, Anton turned his attention towards the monstrous machine, and its lanky, wild 'pilot'. Letz Shake let out a laugh when he realized what was going to happen. "Oh? You're going to try and fight me? Vell, zis just makes my job so much easier!" He patted the side of the massive silo, "Zis big boy was made to squash bugs!"

"We'll see," Anton said simply, his body beginning to tremble, adrenaline running through his system. Big things had tried to crush him in the past, but he seemed to have a strange knack for survival. [Fast Hopping - LT active]

The machine started to hum and vibrate, getting ready to unleash another shot. Anton suddenly lept into the air, towards the machine, his sword high over his head and ready to bring it down on the weapon. However, as he came down, the silo lurched to the side, causing Anton's attack to hit only the ground. [Grand Strike - LT - miss] Letz Shake's machine tilted to the side, almost like it was taking aim at him, right before a blast of concussive force, like a small earthquake localized into a single point, hit him. There was a loud boom, the ground cracking as Anton was hit by the full force of it. [Magnitude 4 - MT - hit] The machine wasn't going to let up though. Before the dust even cleared, it brought its entire weight down upon the injured Anton [Iron Crash - LT hit]

Letz Shake laughed, swinging around the guitar he had pulled out when he started fighting. "Vell, zat didn't last long, did it? Well, best to be sure." As the machine slowly brought itself up, Letz Shake charged into the smoke, laughing as he swung the guitar at where Anton would be.

Only for him to hit nothing. Letz Shake blinked. He should be right there. [Rock Hard! - LT miss] Suddenly, there was a burst of pain in his back, as something slashed him across the back, earning a cry of shock and pain from the assassin. [Anton's UT - hit] Letz Shake, out of reflex, spun around, his guitar hitting something before he saw that his attacker was Anton. Battered and bruised, but on his feet. [Letz Shake's UT - hit] The lanky assassin's eyes widened. "Vait, you're still standing!?" Anton said nothing in response. Only glared at him.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:13 pm
Yumiko uses MT "Have at thee!" on herself.
Yumiko uses LT Gale Warning on Bad Girl.
Yumiko uses LT Weasel's Tail on Bad Girl.

Bad Girl uses MT Monster Mash on Yumiko.
Bad Girl uses LT Batter Up on Yumiko.
Bad Girl uses LT Dream Crusher on Yumiko.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:13 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 16, 18, 11

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5, 7, 7, 8
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:07 pm
At a hasty glance, the battle seemed even with both sides having drawn blood. However, the samurai found herself struggling to breathe. Two strikes had been enough to leave her lungs burning and her heart hammering. Gathering her focus, she finally managed to take a deep breath. Her voice echoed across the ruined field again. “Fiend, thou do not belong here! Thou bring violence and destruction to a peaceful land! Threaten the justice that protects the weak! Have thou no shame? No honor? This world ill needs someone as heartless as thou!” As she spoke, her focus sharpened. Her blade gleamed in the sun. “But enough talk...” Her enemy, meanwhile, gave back an exasperated stare. “Uhhh, hello? You’re the one blabbing away.” It did nothing to dampen the swordswoman’s fervor.

[MT][“Have at thee!”]

While the marine took her stance, the assassin cracked a cheeky grin. “Oh, that’s a cute look on you, doggie. Finally gonna bite?” She hoisted her bat like it weighed nothing. “Hah, not if I bite first!” Suddenly she stomped the ground, bouncing a chunk of stone into the air. As it came down, she took a swing and fired it like a cannonball at the samurai. [LT][Batter Up] Though Yumiko carved the stone in two with a swift slash, the halves still grazed her shoulders. She nearly dropped her blade. Bad Girl immediately took advantage of the wavering focus. Closing the gap again, she brought the bat up in a merciless swing aimed at a questionable place. [LT][Dream Crusher] The swordswoman could count herself lucky that she wasn’t a swordsman, otherwise the hit would’ve done far more than just scrape her painfully.

Yumiko did her best to keep up with the strikes. [UT] One more attack slipped past her guard, again in the ribs. It stirred sadistic glee in the assassin. “Come on, come on! Die for me!” However... The marine was gradually getting used to fighting someone who rivaled her own speed. When the foe went in for the kill, she was ready. [MT][Monster Mash] “Ahahahahahaha!” A wild barrage of swings was unleashed, but she dodged and weaved past each one. Fortunately so... She could feel the pure killing intent radiating from every frenzied motion.

Finally finding a gap in the assault, Yumiko aimed a swift slash at the foe’s other shoulder. [UT] It drew a streak of crimson and forced the girl back. Without wasting a moment, she summoned a heavy gust of wind that launched her into a back flip. [LT][Gale Warning] The foe was forced even further back, though her bat dragged against the ground like an anchor. A flash of the blade sent a cutting blast flying towards staggering assassin. [LT][Weasel's Tail] It got her on the side, shredding through the cute cloth and staining it red. Death by a thousand cuts, so were dangerous foes cut down. Bad Girl slouched, touching the wound tenderly. ...But that deranged grin didn’t even waver.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 am
Anton La'croix uses
Great Spear - MT at Letz Shake
Grind Slash - LT at Letz Shake
Snap Kick - LT at Letz Shake
UT at Letz Shake

Letz Shake uses
Earth Shaker - MT at Anton
Treble Shot - LT at Anton
Shake it Up! - LT at Anton
UT at Anton
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 3, 17, 7, 18

#2 'Reflex Check' : 7, 1, 13, 13
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:01 am
Letz Shake was a little surprised to see Anton still standing. But, then again, there was a reason why he and Bad Girl had been sent to take this man down. But considering he had been plowing through marines before this, it was a little surprising to see he didn't go down in one hit.

"Vell, if at first you don't succeed..." he shrugged as the machine started to tremble and power up. Anton braced himself, aiming his sword as the machine took aim at him, getting ready to fire another seismic blast at him. As the machine fired, Anton thrust his blade forward, sending a compressed blast of air towards it. The two attacks collided, creating a sharp boom that echoed around the courtyard, the ground splintering underfoot. [Great Spear - MT - miss][Earth Shaker - MT - miss]

Letz Shake tried to take advantage of the crumbling ground, taking aim with his guitar like it was a gun. "Get a load of zis!" he laughed, strumming a cord, firing a shot of compressed sonic energy right at Anton. However, Anton seemed to have better footing than Shake realized. The zoan marine shifted to the side, the shot shooting past him. [Treble Shot - LT - miss] Anton bouncing along the cracked ground, quickly closing in on Letz Shake. The assassin barely had time to brace himself before Anton's blade struck him, the marine leaping upwards as his sword raked him across the sternum. [Grind Slash - LT - hit]

Letz Shake stumbled back, almost falling over but catching himself. He looked up at his target, letting out a growl. "Alright, how about ZIS!" He strummed his guitar, sending out a trembling wave of sonic energy. With Anton in the air, he couldn't move to avoid the attack, the rippling waves of sound washing over him, shaking him to his bones. [Shake it Up! - LT - hit] Anton gritted his teeth, trying to fight through the blast. With great strength, he thrust out his leg towards Letz Shake, a burst of air firing forth and catching him right in the head. Shake let out a yell of pain as he stumbled back, his attack abating. [Snap Kick - LT - hit]

Anton landed on the ground, leaping towards the assassin. Letz Shake quickly recovered, letting out a growl before swinging his guitar, catching Anton right in the side of the head. [Letz Shake's UT - hit] Anton didn't stumble, managing to catch himself, and before Lets Shake could react, Anton had caught him with a round house kick, sending him flying back and smacking right into his machine. [Anton's UT - hit]

As Letz Shake shook his head, recovering from the attack, Anton took a deep breath, bracing himself and holding his sword. His body was starting to hurt from the attacks, but he could see he was hurting the assassin as well. If Letz Shake wanted to kill him, he was going to make him work for it!

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:19 am
Yumiko uses HT Final Mercy on Bad Girl.

Bad Girl uses HT Heartbreaker on Yumiko.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:19 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 6, 5

#2 'Reflex Check' : 15, 6
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:17 am
The swordswoman moved in for another slash, but suddenly the foe reared her head and dodged backwards. Her timing was nothing short of impeccable. The blade came just barely short, merely grazing her cheek. [UT] In turn, the dangerous assassin landed another painful swing against the marine. [UT] Her shoulder cracked from the strike, crying under the weight of the metal. Both took a step back from the clash to regain their bearings.

Bad Girl patted the bat against her hand and sighed. “Well, it’s been fun, doggie, but I really gotta wrap this up.” She stuck out her tongue teasingly. “I’m not getting paid by the hour, you know.” None of the numerous cuts seemed to bother her. In stark contrast, Yumiko was clutching onto her sword with shaky hands. Each breath was a challenge on its own. Her vision was swaying. “So be it...” She spoke past weak gasps. “I shall... show you... my Final Mercy...” However, even as she said that, uncertainty gnawed at her confidence. Would she be fast enough...?

Understanding each other’s intentions, the two fighters took their stances. It was time to end this... The samurai sheathed her blade, leaned forward and gathered her focus with a deep breath. Meanwhile, the assassin grabbed the bat with both hands and wound up a swing. “KthxDIE~!” With a manic gleam in her eyes, she dashed so quickly her figure turned into a pink blur. The samurai responded in kind, seemingly vanishing. They met in the middle. Steel flashed. Dust danced in the wind. Two fighters reappeared again, with their backs turned to each other. One slowly re-sheathed her blade, the other hoisted her bat onto her shoulder.

[HT][Heartbreaker]
[HT][Final Mercy]

After a second of silence, Yumiko coughed a splatter of crimson and collapsed. The monstrous impact had left a deep dent in her side, crushing her ribs to mere shards. Bad Girl glanced over her shoulder and flashed a wicked smile. She was utterly uninjured, having avoided the blade effortlessly. “Hah, what a loser~!” The taunting words were the final thing that echoed through the samurai’s mind before the darkness claimed her. She was still breathing, but only barely... Lost in dreamless sleep, she was helpless against the inevitable.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:35 am
Anton La'croix uses
Iron Exoskeleton - LT on self
Sonic Cutter - MT at Letz Shake
Hopper Kick - LT at Letz Shake
UT at Letz Shake

Celia Stanson uses
MT at Bad Girl
UT at Bad Girl

Julius Black uses
MT at Letz Shake
UT at Letz Shake

Letz Shake uses
Earth Cracker - HT at Anton
UT at Anton

Bad Girl uses
Bone Cracker - LT at Anton
Kneecapper - LT at Anton
UT at Anton
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:35 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 16, 19, 6, 6

#2 'Reflex Check' : 2, 20

#3 'Reflex Check' : 10, 19

#4 'Reflex Check' : 5, 8

#5 'Reflex Check' : 10, 18, 11
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:13 pm
Through the chaos of the fighting, Anton saw it all. The painful blow dealt to Yumiko, watching the samurai collapse to the ground, while that demon with the bat laughed wickedly. "Yumiko!" he yelled out, before his attention was diverted by the sight of that monstrous machine getting ready to fire a blast. Letz Shake laughed. "Vone down! Vone to go!" Anton growled. Dammit, if anyone was going to die, it was meant to be him! Not anyone in his crew! He brought his sword back, before swinging it at the machine, a burst of compressed air shot out, hitting the machine. There was a loud screech of metal as the machine fell on its side, followed by a loud boom as its shot fired, missing its intended target. [Sonic Cutter - MT - hit] [Earth Shaker - HT - miss]

Meanwhile, Bad Girl gave a demented giggle as she looked down at the fallen Samurai. "Well, so much for that," she giggled, before turning to the fighting between Anton and Letz Shake. "I'll deal with you after I've killed your little boyfriend over there." She gripped her back, running over towards Anton, ready to strike her with her bat. However, before she could get in close, gunshots rang out, causing Bad Girl to jump back to avoid the attack. "Get away from him!" Bad Girl blinked and looked over to see Celia, standing over on some crumbling wall, a pair of derringers in hand, smoking from the gunshots. [Celia's MT - miss] [Bonecracker - LT - miss]

Meanwhile, Letz Shake was getting ready to attack Anton, when suddenly a fist swung at his head. The assassin jumped back, spinning around to note the strange man in the cape, wearing a white mask. "I'm afraid this isn't going to be as easy as you hoped," Julius said calmly. [Julius' MT - miss]

Anton blinked. "Celia? Julius?" What were they doing here? Celia didn't take her eyes off of Bad Girl. "You're out captain Anton," Celia said, pulling out a couple more derringers, "We're not leaving you to fight this alone." "Indeed," continued Julius, "And with Miss Yumiko in such a state, as a doctor, I cannot sit by and leave her like this."

Letz Shake growled. "Forget about ze trash! Let's just squash ze bug!" Bad Girl nodded, gripping her bat as the pair of assassins charged at Anton. Anton braced himself, feeling his exoskeleton hardening [Iron Exoskeleton - LT active] Just in time, as Letz Shake's guitar and Bad Girl's bad crashed into Anton's body, his reinforced skeleton stopping the attacks dead. [Letz Shake's UT - hit] [Kneecapper - LT - hit]

Both Assassins paused, noticing something was up. Suddenly, a gunshot ran out, and a small spray of blood erupted from Bad Girl's shoulder. "Gah! The fuck!?" she yelled out. [Celia's UT - hit] The movement caused her bat to come up, catching Anton in the face. [Bad Girl's UT - hit] Meanwhile, Julius grabbed Letz Shake by the shoulder. "Don't ignore us!" he growled, punching Letz Shake in the face. [Julius' UT - hit] As the assassin stumbled back, Anton lurched forward, throwing a kick at Letz Shake's face. The kick brushed his head, causing him to spin, before Anton delivered a kick to his sternum, sending him spiralling back. [Hopper Kick - LT - hit (graze)] [Anton's UT - hit]

The battle was now fully underway. The Guardian Knights were in the fight.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord